Privacy Statement :
Elixir Expert is a Brand of ITERON Group and the policies of ITERON is also applicable to this website.
While providing the Services, ITERON and hence group Companies around the world (henceforth referred as ITERON) collects Personal Information about Individuals. This document describes how ITERON collects, stores, uses and discloses Personal Information.
Types of information collected
ITERON may collect the following types of Personal Information about Individuals by way of its own Services or Services that it works with an Organisation to provide:
- information posted on Interfaces;
- email addresses;
- telephone numbers;
- dates of birth;
- computer device information;
- location information; and
- IP addresses.
How information is collected
ITERON may collect Personal Information about Individuals:
- from customer surveys;
- from ITERON’s website;
- from Interfaces;
- from any other digital infrastructure operated and maintained by ITERON on behalf of an Organisation;
- from applications developed by ITERON or operated by ITERON;
- from Individuals’ communications with ITERON; and
- through automated analysis of Individuals’ use of ITERON and Organisations’ Services.
How information is held and secured
ITERON may hold Personal Information using digital storage methods.
ITERON ensures that Personal Information is protected from unauthorised access by industry standard data security techniques including firewalls, client authentication, SSL and passwords.
Deletion of Personal Information
ITERON deletes Personal Information when:
- it is determined by ITERON or an Organisation that the Personal Information is no longer needed; or
- Individuals request its deletion and it is reasonable to comply.
What information is used for
ITERON may collect, use, hold and disclose Personal Information on its own behalf or on behalf of Organisations in order to:
- facilitate the day-to-day functioning of Interfaces and Organisations;
- enable Individuals to use Interfaces;
- perform analysis of the typical use of ITERON’s services;
- assist in the performance of the “primary purpose” of ITERON’s business or the “primary purpose” of an Organisation’s business;
- communicate with Individuals;
- run contests or other promotional activities;
- comply with the law;
- enforce agreements with third parties; and
- process payments.
Disclosures of information
ITERON may disclose Personal Information to:
- Organisations using ITERON’s services;
- professional advisors;
- third party service providers;
- payment systems operators;
- business partners;
- regulatory bodies; and
- analytics companies such as Google Analytics;
- storage companies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS); and
- courts of law.
Disclosing information outside Australia
ITERON may disclose Personal Information to third party contractors such as Google Analytics outside of Australia. ITERON may also disclose Personal Information to digital infrastructure and cloud storage ITERONs such as AWS. By using the Services, Individuals consent to the disclosure of their Personal Information to overseas recipients.
ITERON will make a good faith effort to ensure that overseas recipients deal with Personal Information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act, but Individuals will not have the same rights in relation to overseas recipients who handle their information as they would with Australian recipients.
Questions or complaints from Individuals relating to ITERON’s use of Personal Information should be directed to ITERON’s information center. ITERON’s Director will be checking the firstname.lastname@example.org mail id and take actions immediately.
When Individuals communicate a complaint to ITERON, ITERON will respond within 10 days, and seek to resolve the complaint entirely within 20 days if the nature of the complaint permits it.
ITERON’s Director will make a reasonable effort to address complaints or questions of Individuals, and where the privacy officer is unable to do so, the privacy officer will attempt to explain why it is unable to do so.
If Individuals are unsatisfied with the outcome of the complaints process, Individuals may complain to the OAIC.
Under Australian privacy law, Individuals have the right to contact the ITERON to modify or obtain any of their Personal Information which is held by the ITERON.
Unknowingly collected information
ITERON acknowledges that from time to time, ITERON may come into possession of Personal Information without being aware of it, for example, when Organisations use ITERON’s Service to store data.
Disclosures during use of the services
During the use of the Services, ITERON may disclose Personal Information to Organisations and third party contractors such as Google Analytics and AWS. ITERON will make a good faith effort to ensure that such disclosures are clear to Individuals, but how those Organisations handle Personal Information is beyond the control of ITERON.
Changes to this policy
ITERON reserves the right to make changes to this document in the future, either to comply with changes in Australian privacy law, or to reflect changing business practices. It is the responsibility of Individuals to regularly check this document for such changes.
means the agreement arising between the parties in accordance with this document and the other documents referred to by this document.
means an interface provided by an Organisation with the help of ITERON.
means an organisation using the Services.
means any information that is categorised as “personal information” under Australian privacy law.
means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
means the software development, hosting and electronic infrastructure provided by ITERON to Individuals and Organisations.